Hi,

Why do we not see the concatenated SYSIN when we code the JCL the
following way :

80 XXCMSYNIN  DD DDNAME=SYSIN
81 //CMWKF02  DD DSN=SYS3.APRCB.PROD.UNDUP(+1),
   //            DISP=(NEW,PASS,DELETE),
   //            UNIT=SYSDA,SPACE=(TRK,(20,2),RLSE),
   //            DCB=SYS3.PATTERN.RECL0020
82 //SYSIN    DD DSN=SYS3.ANATP.LOGON,DISP=SHR
83 //         DD *
    INPUT
    /*

But if we code it this way, the second SYSIN concatenation is seen by the
program :

80 XXCMSYNIN  DD DDNAME=SYSIN
81 //SYSIN    DD DSN=SYS3.ANATP.LOGON,DISP=SHR
82 //         DD *
    INPUT
    /*
83 //CMWKF02  DD DSN=SYS3.APRCB.PROD.UNDUP(+1),
   //            DISP=(NEW,PASS,DELETE),
   //            UNIT=SYSDA,SPACE=(TRK,(20,2),RLSE),
   //            DCB=HWG.PATTERN.RECL0020