Hi,

It's inside each RACF macro..

Every RACF macro use to test , to see if RACF is in system and active.

S, just assembly a macro with  'print on,gen'

Anton

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:34:59 -0400, Scott Ford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>All,
>
>I am in the process of writing an Assembler routine to see if RACF, ACF2 or
>Top-Secret are
>
>running on z/OS. I am confused about where I should find the information. I
>have tried looking at
>
>the RCVT ( desct = ichprcvt ) because I have noticed that on RACF the 1st
>four bytes are set to RCVT and
>
>on ACF2 and Top-Secret it is different.  Shouldn't I be able to do the
>following:
>

>--- snippet ------
>

>      USING   RCVT, R9
>
>      L           R4,RCVTID
>
>      CLC      0(4,R4),=C'RCVT'
>
>      BE       FOUND
>

>Thanks for the help as always.I am in bring meltdown right now.
>

>Scott Ford
>Senior Systems Engineer
>

>[p] 678.266.3399 x304    [m] 609-346-0399  identityforge.com
>

>This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
>privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
>received it in error, please notify the sender immediately or let us know at
>

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
><outbind://1-
0000000020C38AA50D0F7A4D93ED0C37A9B2F47C448A2D00/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
0000000020C38AA50D0F7A4D93ED0C37A9B2F47C448A2D00/identityforge@