Hi,

I still do not understand how these companies, listed on Wall Street can use
their Labor force as a "Make our Financial Results look good" resource ?

Exxon Mobil did it.. Before announcing record profits.. then outsourced to
Brazil
etc.
Lehman Bros. did it and then announced record profits but then tried to
outsource IT to India etc....

The CFO is working for all the Investment Consultants by using "Loyal
Employees" as “sheep” and for that, the Executives get 20 Million dollar
bonuses.

If you read the Marketing statement of IBM’s, they made most of their money
in 'Global services".... which, I think is re-hiring some consultants, to do
the
work.

So, you are telling me, these same executives that receive these huge
bonuses, can not use these "Loyal sheep" in the parts of the companies that
are still financially viably.

What's the point of being loyal to a company then at all ?

If the Japanese can do these things in companies like Toyota, why can IBM
not do it.

Note: Now I know why the ex-CEO of Lehman brothers got punched in the
face , in the company GYM by his own employees.

Anton