Darn! Why didn't I see that when I did a help?
Just getting too old for this!      :-)

Jerry

Bob Rutledge <deerh...@ix.netcom.com>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
02/20/2009 02:05 PM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
cc

Subject
Re: SDSF output status SYSTEM

 From a quick visit to the help screens:

Status      CANCEL (canceled), JHOLD (held), NOSLEC (not
             selectable for printing), OPER (operator hold),
             OPER,SYSTEM (operator and system hold), SYSTEM
             (system hold), or USER (found on user ID queue)

Bob

Jerry Fuchs wrote:
> I noticed on the SDSF output display a batch job with a status of
SYSTEM.