Hi Chris,

perhaps can you help me in this finals questions: I think is a software problem
in my constellation, but:
Why works with LU2 and doesn't work with LU0 ? Whats is the size of the
transfer in LU0 ?
Why is so strange my problem ? Nobody uses a Local terminal with APPN - LLC2 -
Z/OS ?
I will make traces with wireshark and look at he packets, and the I will com to
you again.
Best regards,
Norbert.

> Chris:
> It WORKS ! with TN3270. I use the Logmode SNX32702 ( RUSIZES=X'87F8' ).So,
> the SLU can send a maximum of 1024 bytes.
> I can resume:
>
> IF ETHERNET AND APPN AND LU0 ( Local terminal ): The session hang.
>
> Any other combination: Subarea, TokenRing, LU2.. works fine.
>
> best regards,
> Norbert.
> > Norbert

Verschicken Sie SMS direkt vom Postfach aus - in alle deutschen und viele
ausländische Netze zum gleichen Preis!
https://produkte.web.de/webde_sms/sms