On Fri, 1 May 2009 14:08:36 -0500, Fatemi, Reza <reza_fat...@bmc.com> wrote:

>Also it should do Scientific notation, as well as simple Divide and Multiply
>
>I prefer a small one so I can carry it on trips.
>

>Thanks for any help
>
>Reza Fatemi

TI-36X SOLAR. I have one. It does all that you want. It doesn't do
"scientific" notation, but it does do a variant called "Engineering" (the
power of 10 is always a multiple of 3).

http://www.avantadirect.com/ti-36xslr-calculator.html

Decimal, Hex, and Octal mode display. AND, XOR, OR, XNOR functions. Trig
functions SIN, CONS, TAN. LN and e^X, LOG and 10^x, square root, cube root,
others that I don't even know what they are.

--
John