Hi Paul,

Is there a more friendlier name for this - "Advanced TS Migrations VTS built on
Dell power edge servers … 3480, 3490, and 3590 support"?

OP, in addition to Luminex, you can consider -
Optica zVT
BMC Model9 (called AMI Ops something these days)
Visara

I don't believe there's a small bro option for TS4500.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.