Dear all

 We have encountered a situation that requires your expertise and guidance.

Today, we have noticed a sudden increase in the utilization of our DFSMSrmm
Control Data Set (CDS) by 20%, from 55% to 75%, exceeding our warning threshold
of 70%. This surge is puzzling since our daily data backup volume remains
unchanged.

Our question revolves around the possible DFSMSrmm activities, other than
backup operations, that could contribute to an increase in the RMM CDS
utilization. Currently, we only have the RMM journal .

Could you kindly advise us on which messages we should be looking into to
identify the potential cause of this issue in the RMM journal?

We would greatly appreciate any suggestions or recommendations that you could
provide.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Kind Regards,

Jason Cai