I tried using z/OSMF to set up CS Policy Agent to set up AT-TLS, and
blogged my experiences here
<https://colinpaice.blog/2022/06/16/using-z-osmf-workflows-for-tcpip/>.
It made the easy bits a bit easier, but does not help with the hard stuff.
It feels like they took a paper process and made a workflow out of it.
You need to be an expert before you start to understand the flow and
identify what you need to specify.
Having been through the workflow it produced JCL which didn't work!
I gave up because it was easier not to use z/OSMF.

I am a great believer in creating a small configuration which works, so the
creator can play with it, and understands it.  Then extend it.

Colin