From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of saurabh khandelwal
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 12:41 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Netview Automation Table Code

Hello Tony,

Thanks for reply. I have  don’t have programming knowledge to code member in
SDGASAMP for

DGA.SDGASAMP(DGADTFY2).

Also, my netview knowledge is limited to code trap command as you mentioned
previously.

SVTM052I STEP1    COPY     FKFD022(     704) SNODE=SEB.SND.TCS 280

SVTM052I      FROM ECP.A601P2.ATI7.NBK.PS
<http://e2cp.azd601p2.ati7.nbk.ps/>.G3104V00

SVTM052I      TO   FBT.DATA.VLUS.SAT17.G1678V00*

 SVTM052I          COMPLETED  00000000/SCPA000I

Can you please help me to code this multiline WTO..

I checked MVS initialization guide and found that by default,

If you do not specify an MPFLSTxx member, the defaults are AUTO(YES). So, we
don’t have to code this . Please correct me, if wrong.

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 7:54 PM, Cieri, Anthony <aci...@seic.com> wrote:

>         Hello Saurabh,
>
>         I can hopefully offer a few points of clarification.  I think
> that the IGD104I messages are generally only written to the joblog.
> Connect:Direct uses dynamic allocation for all processes.
>         The SVTM052I message IS written to syslog and can be automated
> if you have coded AUTO(YES) in you MPFLSTxx PARMLIB member.  Also, the
> most significant point was offered by @Vince. The SVTM052I message ID
> is Multi-line Write-to-Operator (MLWTO) message. It is generally
> issued as a
> (4) line WTO, but each line has the SVTM052I message ID. Your message
> trap as provided in a previous post will not work because the 'TO'
> text does NOT occur in the first line of the MLWTO. We do something
> similar here and I have pasted my trap for reference:
>
>         IF (LABEL:SVTM052A) MSGID = 'SVTM052I' & JOBNAME = JOB
>           & (ACQUIRE('LASTLINE WORD 4.1') = .'SDEDSNRI'. |
>             ACQUIRE('LASTLINE WORD 4.1') = .'SDEPDSRI'.)
>         THEN EXEC( CMD('MVS %CON ') ROUTE(ONE AUTONDM));
>
>         This MAT entry is used to trap the sense code is the last
> (4th) line of the MLWTO.  You could do something similar to trap the
> 'TO'  text and Dataset name in the third line of the MLWTO.
>
>         Also, in case you were not aware, there are a few utility
> programs that are distributed along with Connect:Direct for z/OS.  One
> in particular, DGADTFY2 (DMNOTFY2) can be used within a Conenct:Direct
> process to send a message to a TSO user when the process ends.  You
> can pass the TO dataset name as a parameter to DGADTFY2. You can also
> use modal logic in the process to send the message for a successful or
> unsuccessful COPY step (or BOTH if you choose). Here is a simple example:
>
>         STEP02 IF (COPY01 = 0) THEN
>         NOTE21 RUN TASK (PGM=DGADTFY2,PARM=(GOOD,'&TODSN',&USRID)) -
>
>                 SNODE
>              ELSE
>         NOTE22 RUN TASK (PGM=DGADTFY2,PARM=(FAIL,'&TODSN',&USRID)) -
>
>                       SNODE
>
>         The first step (NOTE21) will send a message to the user
> specified by &USRID indicating that the file transfer was successful
> if the COPY01 Step ended with a return code of 0.. The message will
> also contain the dataset name. The second step (NOTE22) will send a
> message to the same user indicating that the file transfer fails, if
> the COPY01 step ends with a return code other than 0. Of course, this
> example assumes that you have coded a Connect:Direct COPY step named COPY01.
>
>         I hope this helps some.............
>
>         Tony

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh Khandelwal