From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Cieri, Anthony
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 11:44 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: NetView

[[ SEI WARNING *** This email was sent from an external source. Do not open
attachments or click on links from unknown or suspicious senders. *** ]]

        The main Netview "parm" member is CNMSTYLE (Netview Style sheet) and it
is located in a dataset in the DSIARPM concatenation. The standard user
configurable member is CNMSTUSR. In this member you could code AuxInitCmd
commands that Netview will execute at initialization time:

Comments from CNMSTYLE

*                      auxInitCmd Statements                           *
*  Commands specified here will run after the style sheet is           *
*  interpreted and before any command at any autotask.                 *
*  Commands will be run in alphabetical order by tail value.           *
*  Only the first 21 characters of the tail are considered.            *
*  (e.g. auxInitCmd.COOL runs before auxInitCmd.ZEBRA).                *
*  Alphabetic characters are translated to upper case before sorting.  *

        These commands could be Netview commands or netview Clist/rexxs that
you create.

        Another possibility is to create your own Automated operator defined
with its own profile. In that profile, you could code an Initial Command (IC=
on the PROFILE statement).  Of course, you might want to automatically start
your automated operator, perhaps in an AuxInitCmd.

        Hth
        Tony