SILA BACA DULU DAN FORWARD KEPADA KAWAN-KAWAN

Cuba baca sampai habis, pas tu sendkan mesj ni kpd seberapa ramai kawan, kalau
betul spt yg dikatakan di bawah, kaya kita. Cuba je, tak rugi pun...

Dear Friends,

Please do not take this for a junk letter. Bill Gates is sharing his fortune.
If you ignore this you will repent later. Microsoft and AOL are now the largest
Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains
the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta
test.

When you forward this e-mail to friends, Microsoft can and will track it (if
you are a Microsoft Windows user) for a two week time period.

For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay you
$245.00, for every person that you sent it to that forwards it on, Microsoft
will pay you $243.00 andfor every third person that receives it, you will be
paid $241.00. Within two weeks!, Microsoft will contact you for your address
and then send you a cheque.

mai kita cuba ............ ramai2... ...aku dah dapat semalam....RM5, 449.00
selepas T/T ke bank akaun aku.

Norhafizah Binti Abdul Halim
Setiausaha
Pengarah MARA Negeri
Kedah
Tel:04-7313060/ 7335780 DL:  04-...
Faks: 04-7319156
email: norhafi...@mara. ....gov.my

kite try, test, tengok..... X rugi pun....

tu la masalah dia sekarang nie wan, aku baru je balik dari bank in cheque
USD13k++ dlm
FCY a/c kat bawah tadi. Ade 3 day float....... .. aku yg jadi confuse....biar
betul beb duit nie.......
kita tunggu dulu, kalu clear duit tu, aku habaq kat smua nooo......

Thanks and Regards
ROSFAN MOHD SUBBIAN
Trade Finance Ops
 03-203...

Nie betullah? tahun lalu aku dapat email nie...aku forward lah..masa tu masih
bute IT lagi kan , so percayalah.. .tup tap tup tap..6 bulan kemudian aku dapat
email memohon alamat aku..terkezut aku biler 2 minggu kemudian aku dapat cek
bernilai $16, 456..32...giler babi nye seronok...tu dalam US Dollar..biler aku
covert, masa tu 3.8...kirelah. .

Hai this is not joke i got 4672$ credited in my ICICI account last week
Frnds I got $2163 today only.
So I am forwading to u frnds
Don't miss this chance < span style='font- size: 7.5pt; font-family: Tahoma;'>

Regards,
Sathish kumar.
Vnet - 56639

I got $9386. Was shocked!!!
Hey!!!!!! Am not joking... .... ..........
This really works!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I got $12,101 credited with this months salary, that is why I am sending this
to you guys. I am almost going mad. Planning to quit TCS and start a new
company. You guys can join hands. What to say yarr????

Love,
Ajay Joy
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "us.mc531..mail.
yahoo.com" claiming to be MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt
from "us.mc531.mail. yahoo.com" claiming to beajay....@tcs. com
Website: MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.tcs..com"
claiming to behttp://www.tcs. com
MARI KITA CUBA RAMAI-RAMAI, KITA LIHAT SIAPA YANG DAPAT
DUIT RAYA TU...... RAYA SAKAN KITA

Oh my god!! Today I ch ecked my HSBC account have RM 5, 667.10 deposited
recently! The monthly statement details shown credited by M/S Bill Gates
Foundation. It works!!!

brgds,

do u think it's true??
Guys It's working
I have got $10000 .

 COME AND JOIN ......IT IS REALLY FUN.....AND PROFITABLE.. .....LET'S BECOME
PROFITEER..........
 Try the new Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta
Now with real-time updates, enhanced video-calls and more!

Kirim email ke