Terima kasih informasinya.   Salam.

On 10/31/05, Riyah Suharto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Lars Paterson

Please do not try to use the *3370# as been forwarded by many emails.
These are backup batteries to be used for checking faulty batteries by
technicians. Usage of this will cause the main battery to bleed. Nokia's
guarantee and policy will expire if this number is used.

Lars Paterson

Radio station advertising Satellite radio stations Cb radio base station
Weather radio station Radio station promotion Christian radio station

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Kirim email ke