From: Gustaf Svedjemo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2000 1:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Idrisi-L :

--- Start of Idrisi List message
I have in my hand a latvian map made in 1993 (scale 1:200.000) marked
"Latvija
karte 1993". It shows all of Latvia, making it rather big. The information
only
states that it is in some Gauss (gausa) Conformal projection (I think, my
Latvian is rather poor!). The grids are in lat/long. Does anybody now
anything
about the Latvian maps from that period. As I understand it the Latvians now

use some The UTM system based on the GRS 80 elipsoid and the old Russian
maps
used the Pulkovo 1942 coordinat system. But this one?

//Gustaf Svedjemo
Gotland University College
--- End of Idrisi List message

IDRISI-L is an unmoderated list. As a service to list users, please post a
summary of useful responses to your questions.
subscribe to the list, send an email from the address to be subscribed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with "subscribe" (without quotes) as the first line
of the message body. To unsubscribe, do the same, only with "unsubscribe"