--- Start of Idrisi List message
Hello.

I am new to the list and apologize if this question has already been
addressed. Please help me out. Has anyone had experience importing Landsat 7
data into Idrisi32? I have worked with other Landsat imagery, but am at a
loss here. Where do I find out NROWS, and NCOLS? Thanks in advance.

-Todd

  Todd Albert
  Byrd Polar Research Center
  Department of Geography
  Ohio State University
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  http://whopper.sbs.ohio-state.edu/grads/talbert/index.html

--- End of Idrisi List message

IDRISI-L is an unmoderated list. As a service to list users, please post a
summary of useful responses to your questions.
subscribe to the list, send an email from the address to be subscribed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with "subscribe" (without quotes) as the first line
of the message body. To unsubscribe, do the same, only with "unsubscribe"
as the first line of the message body.