--- Start of Idrisi List message
I am trying to import an Arcview shape file (rather complicated one: more than
2000 polygons) into IDRISI using SHAPEIDR. But it crashes saying "HEAP
OVERFLOW: CONTACT TECHNICAL SUPPORT".

Has anybody encountered this problem before, and are there any workarounds?

My system is quite hefty: P3 128MB RAM, 8GB hdd running Win95. I should
mention that I am still on the 16-bit version of IDRISI/Win though.

Thanks in advance.

Sharad Lele

--- End of Idrisi List message

IDRISI-L is an unmoderated list. As a service to list users, please post a
summary of useful responses to your questions.
subscribe to the list, send an email from the address to be subscribed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with "subscribe" (without quotes) as the first line
of the message body. To unsubscribe, do the same, only with "unsubscribe"
as the first line of the message body.