--- Start of Idrisi List message
G'day everyone,
What is the best format for saving map compostions so that they produce
(print) quality maps? (Or does format matter at all?) Searching list
archives did not help much. I tried using map format on my Epson 440
printer but I am not happy with the output.

Any suggestions will be greatly apprecited.
Vivek
Vivek K.Varma
Department of Forestry
Institute of Land and Food Resources
University of Melbourne, Vic. 3010
Australia

Phone: +(61) 3 8344 5238 (Work); +(61) 3 9383 3417
FAX: +(61) 3 9349 4172
Web site: http://www.GeoCities.com/RainForest/Vines/5953/index.htm
--- End of Idrisi List message

IDRISI-L is an unmoderated list. As a service to list users, please post a
summary of useful responses to your questions.
subscribe to the list, send an email from the address to be subscribed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with "subscribe" (without quotes) as the first line
of the message body. To unsubscribe, do the same, only with "unsubscribe"
as the first line of the message body.