--- Start of Idrisi List message
Hello Idrisi Users,

I am performing rainfall interpolation with Kriging in Idrisi 32 but I
have some problems. Although there are some warning or error messages  I
do not know what the real meaning are and how to solve the problems.

Problem one is with  the module of kriging and simulation. When I run
the module (choose ordinary kriging in Estimation and Statistical
Options and cross-validate on sample location in Kriging Options) the
warning message is "invalid numerical input" so I can not get the
simulation result. Does anybody know what this warning message means and
how to deal with it.

Other problems is also with the module of kriging and simulation. If I
choose ordinary cokriging in Estimation and Statistical Options and
rainfall as sample data file 1 and elevation as sample data file 2 in
Input files the warning message is as follows:
no intrinsic correlation or linear model of coregionalization. Gstat
warning:
Cauchy-Schwartz violation: variogram 2, 0 and cross variogram 1rst
failure on dx, dy and dz: 0 0.09 Gstat warning: Cauchy-Schwartz
inequality found for variogram (var1. var2)

what do these message mean and how to solve the problems.

I would be very grateful if somebody could help me solve the problems.

John

--- End of Idrisi List message

IDRISI-L is an unmoderated list. As a service to list users, please post a
summary of useful responses to your questions.
subscribe to the list, send an email from the address to be subscribed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with "subscribe" (without quotes) as the first line
of the message body. To unsubscribe, do the same, only with "unsubscribe"
as the first line of the message body.