--- Start of Idrisi List message
Hi there I have just downloaded the 32.10 Patch which includes a module for
Grid (ArcView) raster file import/export.

I have a DEM which I have created and need it in Grid format for ArvView.
I have used poth options of the module:

Idrisi-ArcInfo raster binary format and Idrisi-ArcInfo raster ASCII Format.

When exporting to binary format there are two outputs one with the header
and one with the data (3,000 kb and 1kb respectevly). When exporting the
ASCII there is only 1 file which is around 1kb.

I havne not been able to take any of these files into ArcView 3d or Spatial
Analyst.

Any hint how could I do this??

Regards
Alberto Gómez Tagle

--- End of Idrisi List message

IDRISI-L is an unmoderated list. As a service to list users, please post a
summary of useful responses to your questions.
subscribe to the list, send an email from the address to be subscribed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with "subscribe" (without quotes) as the first line
of the message body. To unsubscribe, do the same, only with "unsubscribe"
as the first line of the message body.