--- Start of Idrisi List message
On 31 Jan 01, at 10:03, Michele Fulk wrote:

> Idrisi-L messages have been automatically archived by a free mail list
> archiving service since January 1999. You can access the archive at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/idrisi-l%40clarklabs.org/.
> This link is on the Technical Support section of the Clark Labs web site.

I think I've suggested before (privately, no doubt!) that it would be
useful to have a reference to the archive in the footer attached to
list messages, along with the unsubscribe etc. information. Acts
as a constant reminder for someone who rarely visits the Technical
Support section of the website ...

Jeremy :-)

--- End of Idrisi List message

IDRISI-L is an unmoderated list. As a service to list users, please post a
summary of useful responses to your questions.
subscribe to the list, send an email from the address to be subscribed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with "subscribe" (without quotes) as the first line
of the message body. To unsubscribe, do the same, only with "unsubscribe"
as the first line of the message body.