Thanks for the support, will do the quick fix to proceed with my work, Thanks
for the fast feedback.

Am 09.08.2023 um 20:17 schrieb Matt Newville <newvi...@cars.uchicago.edu>:

Hi Stefan,

OK, yes I see that too.  I have this fixed in the code.  For a quick
workaround, changing

_chemical_name_common 'Bismuth potassium (2/1)'

_chemical_name_common 'Bismuth potassium'

will fix the problem.

On Wed, Aug 9, 2023 at 11:25 AM Mangold, Stefan (IPS)