Hi Siebe,

On Tue, Oct 17, 2023 at 8:16 AM van der Veer, Siebe <s.van.der.v...@rug.nl>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm having an issue where I want to use a * reff (also tried a*reff, a *
> Reff, a*Reff) as the expression for delta R, but instead of recognizing the
> command Reff, Larix now considers this a parameter it should fit, whereas
> in the past it would just use the value for Reff contained in the path in
> question.
>
> Is anyone else experiencing this issue as well and if so, how can I fix
> this?

Very, sorry for the trouble.  Yes, I am seeing this too:  entering "alpha *
reff" for a deltaR Path Parameter is incorrectly deciding that both "alpha"
and "reff" should be variables.  I'll investigate why that changed, and fix
it.

In the meantime, it also works to go to Edit Parameters and just remove
"reff" from the list of Parameters.  The fit will still work, as the "magic
reff" value is actually set for each path during the fit.

Thanks,

--Matt