Hi Eun-Suk,

Sorry for the trouble.  I think this should have worked with 0.9.74,
but I also know that I already changed that section of code to avoid
similar problems.   It should work to do
       python -m pip install
https://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/xraylarch/downloads/xraylarch-latest-py3-none-any.whl

I think this is a pretty stable version, but I still have a small list
of things I would like to improve before releasing 0.9.75.  I have not
had a lot of time in January for coding and will be traveling for the
next couple of weeks, but talking about software a lot during that
time ;).

Hope that helps, and thanks for your patience.

--Matt Newville <newville at cars.uchicago.edu> 630-327-7411