Decriptor,

Thanks a ton. This fix will helped us to get the server on 11.1.

ravi

>>> Stephen Shaw <ss...@decriptor.com> 7/22/2009 11:13 PM >>>
So the deal is that <!--  --> comments are for html and are ignored by
asp.net which uses <%--   --%>.  What is happening, from what I
understand, asp.net is still executing that code which in turn causes
an exception to be thrown.

At this point, there are 2 options.  The easy and tested one is to
delete the line of code and the other is to add <%--   --%> around the
line of code.

The line of code in /ifolder that is causing the problem is -
/usr/lib/simias/webaccess/iFolders.aspx around line 84

Also, I have created a blog post with some simple quick start
instructions that I'll hopefully be posting to community.ifolder.com
really soon.
http://www.decriptor.com/2009/07/22/basic-ifolder-howto-finally/

Cheers,
Stephen