Kalis pointed out that we have a large number of WARNINGS as well.  Let's add
fixing these to the contest as well.  Let's give them 2 points. :-).

I haven't seen any emails yet about closed or fixed bugs, better get moving
time is running out.

16 days left,
Brent

>>> "Brent McConnell" <bmcconn...@novell.com> 7/29/2009 3:43 PM >>>

Hi all,

I just wanted to announce to the list that a contest is getting underway within
the iFolder project.  From now till 8/14/2009 you can collect points for
closing and/or fixing bugs in iFolder.  If you are able to verify a bug is
fixed and close it you are entitled to 1 point.  If you actually provide a
patch to a bug you get 3 points.  As things get going I will publish a
leaderboard on the community website.  I also have acquired ;-) a few computer
bags for giveaways.  Community members with the most points will receive the
bags.

To get started go to bugzilla.novell.com and select Search from the upper menu.
 You can then search via "Advanced Search" by almost any criteria you can think
of.  Once you've closed a bug remember to tell this mailing list about it or CC
bmcconnell [at] novell {dot} com in the bug report.  If you write a patch
remember to attach it to the bug report in the attachments section.

Did I forget anything?  Let me know.

Happy Bug Closing,
Brent McConnell