Alex,

Sure it would be good to do that. I shall summarize it and send it over along
with Action items . Meeting minutes will be added to community.ifolder.com .

ravi

>>> Alex Hudson <h...@alexhudson.com> 11/9/2009 9:23 PM >>>
Ravi,

Two things -

it would be helpful to have the minutes in the body of the mail or even as an
attachment. Having it online is useful too, but I hate to ask for it to be put
on the website, and Pastebin will throw it away after 30 days. Being able to
refer to it at the next meeting would be useful!

to be clear on actions from this meeting; by the next meeting (7th Dec) we will
have a 3.8.0 release and an updated release roadmap?

Thanks

Alex.