Hi,

                          As discussed on the IRC, We have successfully
migrated simias and ifolder projects to http://sourceforge.net  . This is the
follow up mail on the details of the movement and mailing lists. Henceforth,
ifolder-dev@forge.novell.com mailing list will be shut down.

                          * We have 2 projects on SF.net - simias and ifolder.

                          - https://sourceforge.net/projects/ifolder/

                          -https://sourceforge.net/projects/simias

* Project ifolder3 was renamed to ifolder

                          * Code with all history and branches have been
migrated to
                          - http://simias.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/

                          -http://ifolder.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/

                          Command to switch  svn sw --relocate
                          - Ex : svn switch --relocate
https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/ifolder
http://ifolder.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ifolder

                          *We currently have 5 mailing list. If you had
subscribed previously onforge.novell.com , then your subscription is carried
over for thecorresponding mailing list. Rest need to re subscribed  Earlier all
of us used to communicate only on ifolder-dev.

              - simias-svn : simias project commit mails :
                          - ifolder-svn : ifolder project commit mails :
                          - ifolder-users : iFolder users mails :
                          - ifolder-devel : Development  mails :
                          - ifolder-announce : Announcement mails :

                          * Binary and source tar files will continue to be
hosted on ifolder project on SF.net

                          * Community forums and wiki will continue to be
hosted on http://community.ifolder.com

                          PS: Sorry for the spam . This mail is being sent to
both old and new mailing list. Old mailing list will be brought down
immediately.

DONOT REPLY TO ALL. Reply to the appropriate mailing list

                          regards,
                          iFolder Team.