On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 09:45, Sudev Barar wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-01-11 at 11:15, Spoonman wrote:
> > Sudev>I stand by with my offer for meeting hall / projector BUT at my office
> > Sudev>in Faridabad. Will make demo of LTSP even easier.
> I have the company permission and will host snakes....but venue is in
> Faridabad.
> Tarun needs to make a decision on the venue qucikly, we are already on
> 12th.

hey! what's wrong with holding a meeting in faridabad? i love the idea.
it is part of the NCR, and we've had people pool-in and come in from
noida, ghaziabad, nangloi to monthly meets all the time. if anyone lives
in NCR, then hugeTraveldistances+commuteTime is part and package of the
deal.

i hope several newbies from faridabad can join in as well.

a few months ago, i met some professors from agra university, who said
they wouldn't mind commuting to delhi to attend an interesting ilug-d
meet.

sudev, thanks for the hospitality, and the venue+snakes.

let's do it man! the logistics of commuting can be solved by pooling our
resources and getting together. no big deal.

see you at the meet in faridabad. and look forward to the interesting
presentations from all

:-)
LL