[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi all,

Need help on linux clustering

See Introducing openMosix at http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/02/19/openmosix.html

There is a book on clustering by O'reilly publishers (search their catalog), but it has not received a very good review. You may also check out the openMosix project for more links.

How many PCs are you planning to cluster ? If you are in Delhi would it be possible for me to come and see the cluster when it is done ?

Confidentiality Notice

Gmane archives these messages. I doubt you would be able to persuade them to make an exception for your case.

HTH
--
                        \°°/
                        (oo)