hi

it has been over a month that there's no update in Gaim project (http://
gaim.sourceforge.net). #gaim at irc.freenode.net gives a message

#gaim:You need to be identified to join that channel

tried to download the cvs version according to the procedure mentioned
in http://gaim.sourceforge.net/downloads.php

cvs -d ':pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/gaim' login

and it gives the following error
-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] vivek]$ cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/
cvsroot/gaim login
Logging in to :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:2401/cvsroot/gaim
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)
-

now if anyone can guide me on how to download gaim cvs so that i have
Yahoo! working? as of now i'm not looking for alternatives, but only
gaim

thanks for any help

--
                                        \|||/