just wanted to say that if you want a plugin of java in mozilla then you
dont have to copy the plugin from the jre directory...instead you have to
make a symbolic link...you can read up on this
at:http://plugindoc.mozdev.org.
just do:
ln -s /fullpathtoplugin/libjavaplugin.so /mozilla_plugin_directory

giving the full path to the java plugin is important even if you are in
the direcory where the plugin is located.
hope this helps.
--Rishabh

--
Rishabh Manocha