On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 16:25, Arjun Asthana wrote:

> On Wednesday 31 March 2004 17:17, you wrote:
> > dear all,
> >
> > have the usual clock on my taskbar, but its the fantastic KBinaryClock.
> > it displays the time in binary, as LED dots. [snip]
> > http://www.csh.rit.edu/~benjamin/programs/program.php?program=KBinaryClock
>
> Have you tried wmfishtime? [snip] It's inside water and
> there's a bunch of cute fishies inside the water thatare scared away when you
> point your mouse on it. And when a new mail comes, it shows weeds partially
> covering the clock.
>
> http://freshmeat.net/projects/wmfishtime/
>
> There's another cute thing called bubblefishymon which is a cross of
> bubblemon and wmfishtime.[snip]

here's the url:
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/linux/timecop/

it has both wmfishtime and bubble*.

there's a guru, below him an expert, below her a newbie. what comes
below a newbie. people like me, of course! what category? the former
macintosh users of the world, who grew up with only GUI-based computers,
with only one button on the mouse, so it would be damn difficult to
press the wrong one!
;-)

some have a sweet tooth, i guess i have one for making my runlevel 5
interface and GUI as cool and as colorful as possible. all i do is spend
time doing this, rather than research into how to setup clusters. :-)

glad i found a friend in arjun asthana. okay, so we are going to
actively share such eye-candy and things that thrill the human interface
to linux.

anybody got anything else to share? please write in. consider this my
fetish!

:-)
LL