Hi,
I want to learn embedded linux and want to know which free distro i can use.
i used gooogle but most of them asked for registration(not free).
I want to use a distro which can use my P3 for testing since i dont
have real target boards. I also some non expensive idea which i can
implement to learn.

If some one is working on it and needs my help i am ready for that too.

Thanks
Saurabh

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:58:53 -0700 (PDT), vivek khurana
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- Saurabh Agarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Is there anybody who had worked on embedded linux.
> > Can anybody help me in getttig a free embedded linux
> > distro and how
>
> What are your requirements i.e where you want to use
> embedded linux . There are several of them avaialble
> (a google search will reveal) or you can make ur
> custom embedded sys using debian.
>
> Regards
> VK
>
> =====
> I was born Intelligent, but EDUCATION Ruined me.
>
> Disclamer
> The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
> yours to draw...

Saurabh Agarwal
9868358071