Subject: Required volunteers to create and maintain site for an NGO
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 23:19:23 +0500
From: "Atul Asthana @ home" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Friends,

An NGO requires help in creating and maintaining its site.
The site (initially) will not need dynamic features other than form to send
 mails. Most of the pages will be static. The NGO requests help on voluntary
 basis. The job can be done remotely by collaboratig thru emails. 2 to 3 hrs
 per week may be sufficient.

The site will need to be created, hosting and sitename are already catered
 for. Contents will also have to be managed. Some amount of creative skills
 in site design and content designs will be needed. Graphic skills will be
 greatly appreciated.

If you know graduate students who may be able to contrbute, please pass on
 this mail to them.

All those who can contribute consistantly, may please contact me at
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards.

Atul Asthana
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
2004-08-14 22:52:11

The best way to judge an individual is by observing
how he treats people who can do him absolutely no good.

- --
Regards,
 Arjun Asthana
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Linux: Choose your freedom
We all know that no one understands anything that isn't funny.