Linux Lingam wrote:
----- Forwarded message from Tom Adelstein <tadelste at charter.net>
 > I'm not very pleased to discover Microsoft is manipulating the
 content on the Internet. >
 > Tom Adelsten

heck! is this true! my god! if this is proved, microsoft is in for big
trouble i guess.

Like what? We have no hard facts, you do not even know if it is true, so it is rather premature to consider "big trouble"

is the msnbot really from microsoft?

Christ, LL, you should have asked this first. First facts, then allegations, then a demand for redress or punishment.

are there any
microsoft lurkers on this list? could you please step up and
deny/accept any of this?

Again, accept or deny _what_? What are you saying that Microsoft has done. Cites?

I say this once an year, we can be a pro-Linux group, a pro-FLOSS group, or an anti-MS group. We will not be taken seriously if we define ourselves in terms of what we are not.

--
Sanjeev, using Outlook Express on MS WinXP