On 18 Oct 2004 06:57:33 -0000, Gurpreet Sachdeva
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>        I need to process one script that needs high processing power. I was thinking
> if >Linux Clusters/Distributed Computing can help me in achieving that. Any
> >inputs/pointers in that will be highly appreciated...

What "script" are you actually talking about? There are a variety of
options available, (SSi, HA, PVM, Beowulf, etc) depends on *what* you
actually wanna do.  If your script spawns a no of processes, you can
go for SSi. Else you may need to reprogram your *script* to make it
work on distributed environments.

Regards
aj