ISO files are the CD images and therefore you will not be able to
write by just loop mounting them. To add a data into this iso file,
copy the entire contents of it to a temporary area, add the data here
and then create the iso using this area. Following is the generic
method which can be used to create isos on RedHat.

# mkdir /tmp/loop /tmp/temporay
# mount -o loop /home/isubodh/ReactOS.iso /tmp/loop
# cp -Rp /tmp/loop/* /tmp/temporay
(or you can use cpio/ tar etc.. to copy the contents to /tmp/temporay)
# cd /tmp/temporay
# mkdir Softs
( Add any data that you want under /tmp/temporay)
# cd /tmp
# mkisofs -o <output_file.iso> temporay

What I understand, generally the ISO images are for creating OS media,
which in your case also seems to be the same. Therefore install-order
does matter. I am not sure how will you create it for reactOS. I
believe the new ISO file that you want should also create the bootable
CD, so be sure to specify the "-b" switch. The other interesting
switches for mkisofs on redhat are: -V, -A, -P, -p, -c, -x etc...
Please refer man page for further details.

Ajay