On 10/6/05, martand shardul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> m not able to decide what books should i refer as a beginner for .net and
> j2ee.
> Wheter i should go for .net or j2ee. kindly help me in getting the answer
> for the same

Hi,

.NET (Mono) on linux is become increasingly popular on Linux,
specially with SuSe (now Open SuSe) giving it a lot of push. The
library set is quite large & the community is very helpfull.

You can develop on .NET & still contribute to GNOME/KDE. Have a look at gtk#
http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page

:-)

--
regards,