The list guidelines are available at
http://www.kandalaya.org/guidelines.html

The third item clearly says offtopic postings should be avoided.

Also I donot think everything which can be mapped to the GNU principles
can be accomodated in this mailing list. This list is specifically for
people and topic related to Linux. It would probably be off topic to
even discuss how Free BSD and GNU go together. The same applies for all
health mela free or otherwise.

Mithun