Hi,

I'm using FC3 & running Evolution 2.0.4
We have MS Exchange at the backend. Using evolution, I'm able to
view/reply to emails that still remain in my virtual folder (mailbox @
the server) BUT am not able to download them locally to my disk.

I've googled & found that Ximian Evolution Connector is used for the
same & I think its already installed in my Evolution (as i'm
sending/recieving mails). But how do I fetch mails? I found no option
of "download mails to local disk" in the "tools > settings > ..."

Can someone just list the steps on how to do this? This will help me
in shifting my Office PC 100% to GNU/Linux :-)

Probably i'll be the only one in my office doing so :-P
--
regards,
makuchaku