--- Linux Lingam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<huge snip >

 Thank God, there are people on the list not obsessed
with M$ alone. At last there are several things to
discuss apart from M$ involvement with LA.

 Well here is an interesting development in this issue

http://news-info.wustl.edu/news/page/normal/8743.html

 All of us would agree on the point that DRM was used
by   Steve Jobs to gain edge over competitors and he
failed to do so. But if DRM goes away it is for the
good for technology consumers as a whole.
 Also, we need to ensure that if DRM goes, we dont see
something more draconian in its place. We do not want
POTA to replace TADA :-)

regards
VK

Engineers normally have problem with every solution. If not they have  a
solution in search of a problem.

http://creative.linux-delhi.org

Disclaimer
distinction is yours to draw...