In the context of all the great things that were said about MTNL
broadband recently on this list, I just want to report that my
broadband connection has been down for last four days. I have made
innumerable calls to their stupid help line, spoken to the local area
manager, and several times to the local MTNL SDO and the lineman, made
one trip to the MTNL office. Nothing has happenned still. Till now,
they have not given any credible information on what is wrong or made
any efforts to fix it. The 1504 helpline people only record a
complaint and they have no mechanism to see what happenned to the
complaint. They are clueless technically.

If it works, it is great. If your connection stops working some day,
you have had it.

Frustrated,

Vikas