Hi All,

@Raj Mathur
It'd be great if Triveni and anyone else volunteers to give a talk
about the Freed.in event. +1 for that.. you ppl can give talks on any
topics you want (not necassarily technical). The student community
here really needs to be made aware of the spirit of Open Source and
happenings revolving around Linux.
@Linux Lingam
Thanks for the support. You're absolutely right.

@all
If anyone is willing to come up to the seminar tomorrow on any topic,
please give me a ring. its very urgent. My contact number: 9910800112