On 12/10/2007, Puneet Lakhina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Is it just me or is it that the shortcut in Firefox for moving between
> tabs
> on Windows is Ctrl+Number Key while on Linux (Ubuntu) its Alt+Number Key.
> Ctrl + Number Key doesnt do anything for me on firefox.

Its not just you. I just noticed that Alt+Number is not working in Windows.
Anyways I'm comfortable in Ctrl+PgUp and Ctrl+PgDn, and they work
everywhere.

You can try using Ctrl+Alt+Number. They should work on both. :-)

It may be some kind of restriction on shortcut keys that forced developers
employ different shortcuts.

- Kazim Zaidi
http://tuxplayground.blogspot.com/