Hi Guys

I just joined ILUG-D recently and it seems to be a fervent community.
Although I wouldn't call my self a linux expert, I do like to tinker around
with it a bit. Hope to have a good time here. Meanwhile, thought of letting
you know about my latest venture.

XWinWrap is a small utility written a loooong time ago that allowed you to
stick most of the apps to your desktop background. What this meant was you
could use an animated screensaver (like glmatrix, electric sheep, etc) or
even a movie, and use it as your wallpaper. But only one version of this app
was released, and it had a few problems, like it wasn't exactly "sticking"
to the background and geometry option didn't work as well.

Seeing no-one picking it up, I decided to give it a bit of polish last
weekend by fixing the above problems and also add a few features. And here
it is, in its new avatar "Shantz
XWinWrap<http://tech.shantanugoel.com/projects/linux/shantz-xwinwrap>".(Hit
the link for downloads, usage details, feature requests and a video that
shows a couple of its features)

Let me know what you think about it, or what I can do better, any feature
requests etc.

Thanks

Shantanu