On Wednesday 04 Aug 2010, Shamail Tayyab wrote:
> > Need to handle at least C, C++, Java and Perl.
>
> Tried e-text editor? Commercial though is a textmate clone for
> windows. Nothing new to learn and the bundles are cool.

Looks nice, except if you recall one of the original requirements was
"FOSS".  I'll be sure to give it a whirl when they release the source
under an open source licence :)

In the meantime, Notepad++ it is.  I'll be having some 30 non-technical
youngsters using that for creating C++ programs, so expect feedback
(here or directly to the developers) when they run into editor issues!

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                r...@kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/