Narendra,

I dont care a damm for your comment. I know, you think you own this forum...
you get irritated very fast when people take lead. You want that every
people in this forum call you " sir , sir... narendra sir." and when someone
disagrees.

Its a pity that people think there only one knowlegable in Delhi.

Regards,
Nishant Kashyap

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 2:25 AM, Narendra Sisodiya <
naren...@narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 2:23 AM, Narendra Sisodiya <
> naren...@narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:
>

>>  On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 7:58 PM, Nishant Prakash Kashyap <
>> npkash...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> is it open for people of all religion.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>> Nishant Prakash Kashyap
>>>

>> WTF x 100
>>

> How one can frame such a stupid question. This is the most irritating mail
> I ever read in my whole life.
> Hereby I request to award "Rotten Potato Award" to Mr Nishant.
>

> --
> │    Narendra Sisodiya
> │    http://narendrasisodiya.com

Nishant Prakash Kashyap