Hi,

  Thank you for all the responses. It seems that there is
some interest in the area. We can go ahead, and meet up,
probably along with a ILUG-Delhi meeting. For the people
who proposed meeting in Oct., we can have another one then.

  So, I would like to ask for responses to two questions
for the meeting:
* When? The coming weekend (27th/28th) should work, but I
  might be out of town. Will know by Tue. or so.
* Where? Choices are Delhi (probably JNU), or Gurgaon (a
  company there for whom we are doing some Solr work have
  volunteered their premises, but I would have to check on
  whether these are available on the weekend). As a plus
  point (for some), the office is right across the highway
  from the Howzzat micro-brewery.

Regards,
Gora