On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Sheel Sindhu Manohar <
sheel.lover...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Friends,
>
> This is to inform you all that the *Linux User Group* of Jamia Millia
> Islamia is going to release its First version of Annual Newsletter .You are
> thereby requested to contribute and help make it a huge success .
>
> You can contribute by :-
> 1. Sending your articles entries .

You can see blogs and website of lug-iitd sites. if you like something then
use it
LFY articles are available at CC domain , you are reuse them
suresh and me and other are posting blogs on lug-iitd.posterous.com , You
can reuse our blogs too.

Do write about SchoolOS :)

--
│    Narendra Sisodiya