Sudev Barar said on Wed, May 18, 2011 at 12:11:04PM +0530,:

 > I wonder if RTI application for fiscal responsibility and accountability is
 > maintainable for such irresponsible acts?

RTI is certainly applicable, ang given the scale of the proposed
project, the appropriate authority to provide info would be the Chief
Secretary or the Secretary, Education. (most probably, the latter).

But frankly, I would not grudge the project itself, but the bigger
question - what about the OSS?

If they say `yes BOSS', it is alrright with me. They even have eduBOSS
available. Will the govt. behave responsibily?

Read about boss here:-  http://bosslinux.in/

Problem is, state of the FOSS movement in India is like that of a
driver trying to start a car with a blown clutch cylinder. ;-D

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||
Distribute Free Software --